fot

Re: [Fot] Drill Bit

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Drill Bit
From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <tjwakeman@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 07:38:19 -0700
On 8/28/13 2:04 PM, Michael Haberthur wrote:
> Try not to drill your thumb. It can make it very difficult to use your
> pants fly. Not many friends are willing to help you with it either. ....
A lot depends upon how cute he is and if he is eligible.

Had a friend in school who was finishing off his phd. We were taking in
his garage while he was working on a small wood project.  He was sitting
and placed a board on his thighs then proceeded to drill through the
board into this thigh.  I guess it is the kind of thing that otherwise
brilliant people do.

I presume you belong to a religion that requires a blood sacrifice prior
to a race.  Now that that is done why not tell everyone on the list what
size cooler you are looking for.  Someone may have one on a shelf.  And
please, enough blood spilled.

TeriAnn
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com