fot

[Fot] Anyone need Triumph Parts for Elkhart?

To: 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Anyone need Triumph Parts for Elkhart?
From: Scott Janzen <sjanzen@me.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 22:00:39 -0400
I'm stopping by to say hi to Scott Harper at Team Triumph in Warren Ohio on
the way across the state - should be there tomorrow/Weds around 2 PM.

I'll be in Elkhart around mid-day thurs.

If you need anything smaller than body parts, give Scott a call at
330-392-7176 and order it, and I'll pick it up on my way by.  Should have room
for most stuff - Expedition and 20 trailer.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive