fot

[Fot] Paddock Entry

To: "fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Paddock Entry
From: jason@multivintage.com
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 13:13:27 +0000
Good morning and welcome to Road America!
After registration at the main gate, proceed under the track and look left...
This is our TR paddock area. If you rented a garage. Pick one, and put your
trailer nearest turn fourteen, out of the way.
If you have a typical size rig and have not rented a garage; pick any spot in
our area. Spots are designated with a yellow # and 2 yellow lines that you may
paddock in between. Please stay within the yellow lines and use the long
extended areas of grass for all you your equipment, racing, camping, partying
needs.
We should have plenty of space to fit everybody.
Thanks
Paddock Master
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing