fot

Re: [Fot] Nomination

To: Paul MacDonald <macdonaldp@rogers.com>, Fot <fot@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[EB612050:01CEACA7]
Subject: Re: [Fot] Nomination
From: trmarty <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 10:27:22 -0500
Cc: John Clancy <bfcc@hotmail.co.uk>
Second!

Marty

-------- Original message --------
From: Paul MacDonald <macdonaldp@rogers.com>
Date: 09/08/2013  10:06 AM  (GMT-06:00)
To: Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Cc: John Clancy <bfcc@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject: [Fot] Nomination

Hope everyone is having a good time at the Kastner Cup. Those of us who
couldn't make it are trying to keep busy and waiting for results and
reports.

I have been corresponding with John Clancy, whom most of us know from his
series of DVDs that feature Triumphs, Triumph people, and some of our cars.
John was also trying to attend the races this weekend but couldn't make it.
He is coming out with more Triumph DVDs soon which will feature a lot of the
North American racing scene. Interviews with Bob Tullius, Ken Slagle, and
many others, including must have footage of the race cars in action. Check
it out at the following link:

 <http://www.triumphdvd.co.uk> www.triumphdvd.co.uk and the link to the
trailer on YouTube is  <http://youtu.be/npaBfBrVh0U>
http://youtu.be/npaBfBrVh0U

The trailer will get you going for sure. There is also a separate DVD just
on Ken Slagle.

Anyway, I has come to my attention that John is not part of this list and I
would like to nominate him for membership. Can I have a second?

Paul
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive