fot

[Fot] John Houlton. Kastner Cup Chair. And the Korneli's

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] John Houlton. Kastner Cup Chair. And the Korneli's
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 15:50:16 -0500
Cc: deb korneli <dkorneli54@charter.net>
How about that John Houlton!?!

John Houlton wore many hats during the weekend and did all of them well.

He did a great launch to the weekend on Thursday evenings FOT Garage
Reception.
He is on the Board of Directors of VSCDA as Treasurer.
He was on call as part of the Driver's Committee.
He looked over my shoulder and advised me during the planning phase.
What a great introduction of Kas at the dinner.
And he closed out the weekend with the Awards Ceremony.

I am not forgetting the Korneli's, Deb and Mike.  Mike was VSCDA Event Chair.
Deb thinks she is retired.

It was a fairly complex weekend with a huge number of features. Communications
with Deb during planning and with Mike during the event, was superlative.

Thank you,

Joe Alexander
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com