fot

Re: [Fot] cantilever slicks

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>, "Scott Janzen" <Janzen@REcatalyst.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] cantilever slicks
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@spitfire4.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 15:49:20 -0500
Cc: 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Formula V -- I used to sell the stuff for many years (retired now) and still
use it. My experience is people who said the tires went off didn't do it
enough. My analogy is the tire is like a hard dried sponge, infuse it with
enough of the right liquid and it's soft again. I'd juice mine until the
stuff ran off and it just would not soak in any more (paint on a treatment,
wait an hour, repeat). For multi-day events, one coat (and ONLY one) in the
paddock overnight to refresh them. Almost always used my tires until the
cord showed up.

--Rocky Entriken