fot

Re: [Fot] Sam and the SCCA RUNOFFS

To: Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley <triosan@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Sam and the SCCA RUNOFFS
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 07:31:45 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: Friends <fot@autox.team.net>
I think you'll find that the amount of TIRE that you can run in the
Production SCCA classes is the biggest difference these days. Those 10"
wide slicks make unbelievable GRRRRRRRRIP. That means higher cornering
speeds which mean higher corner exit speeds which means really, really
fast top speeds just prior to 1, 5 and Canada corners.

But 200 HP in a 2100-ish pound TR6 is nothing to sneeze at either.

c ya,
rml

Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive