fot

Re: [Fot] Floor pans

To: deweerdm@rogers.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Floor pans
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 08:25:35 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
The URL for this company is:

c2cfabrication.com

I have no direct experience with them (that I know of).

Part of me wonders if they picked up the tooling from one of the body
panel fabricators from "back in the day". The names escape me, but I used
to have a couple of catalogs back in the 80's from at least a couple of
companies that made panels and partial panels for pretty much everything.

In any case, the web site looks promising.

Regards,
rml

p.s. nice job getting your car BACK ON TRACK at ELVF! That was pretty kool
IMHO.
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive