fot

Re: [Fot] first timed practice video at Sears

To: "'Dave Hogye'" <dlhogye@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] first timed practice video at Sears
From: "Van Mulders Marcel" <van.mulders.marcel@telenet.be>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 09:34:44 +0200
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
You are doing well, also your car seems to be already in good shape. Video
quality has improved a lot,when comparing to video's of some years ago.
To get a good sound of the engine, i've routed a plastic tube from near the
exhaust to the camera : the connection to the camera microphone(in most
cases a small hole in the camera casing) shoud be about air tight.
PS : Nice blue sky, very contrasting with our typical weather : grey at it's
best, frequently raining or damp.
Marcel Van Mulders.