fot

Re: [Fot] TVR 2500M

To: fubog1@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] TVR 2500M
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 17:56:08 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: FOT@autox.team.net
Full-name: Gt6steve
Wow, fantastic response!  Thanx guys.  I missed my chance at a  2500M cuz
money was tight and I regret it.

Anyway, the big question is...Is the lower A arm the same dimension as the
Triumphs?  Frame attachment points and thwarts centerline?  Steve  Ferron
is selling a modified Vertical link to support the 8" slicks they run in
their sereis?  I want to know how different they are before risking a  grand....

In a message dated 10/20/2013 2:15:05 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,