fot

[Fot] 112 Year Old Ford Race Car

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] 112 Year Old Ford Race Car
From: "Mike Moore" <mmoore@wave1.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 06:36:06 -0400
> : 112 Year Old Ford
>
> Foundation of the Ford Motor Company
> http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ru_hC9oGVbo?feature=player_detailpage
>

> CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic mail (including any attachments) may
> contain
> information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise
> protected from
> disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any
> dissemination or
> use of this electronic email or its contents (including any
> attachments) by
> persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.
> If you have
> received this message in error, please notify us immediately by
> reply email so
> that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the

__._,_.___

zk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyOTQyOTI0BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDYyNQRtc2dJZAMxMDM2MgRzZ
WMDZnRyBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzEzODI1NjAwMTg-?act=reply&messageNum=10362>

d> Reply to sender

ear%20Old%20Ford> Reply to group

zk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyOTQyOTI0BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDYyNQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNud
HBjBHN0aW1lAzEzODI1NjAwMTg-> Start a New Topic

ZWlrBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyOTQyOTI0BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDYyNQRtc2dJZAMx
MDM2MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzODI1NjAwMTgEdHBjSWQDMTAzNjI->
Messages in this topic (1)

Recent Activity:

U5NzE0BGdycElkAzEyOTQyOTI0BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDYyNQRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBH
N0aW1lAzEzODI1NjAwMTg-> Visit Your Group

TQyOTI0BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NDYyNQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTM4MjU2MDAxO
A--> Yahoo! Groups

Switch to:
20Format:%20Traditional> Text-Only,
est> Daily Digest .
Use .
edesigned%20individual%20mail%20v1> Send us Feedback

..

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=12942924/grpspId=1705064625/msgI
d=10362/stime=1382560018>

fot@autox.team.net