fot

Re: [Fot] Well that could have caused a problem.

To: Marty <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Well that could have caused a problem.
From: John Styduhar <johnstydo@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 11:10:18 -0400
Cc: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
It's convenient that the oil fill cap on the aftermarket valve cover for
the four pot is located directly above this screw, so it should be SOP to
check (and tighten if needed) whenever the cap is removed.  Users of the
stock cover don't have this advantage.   Loctite blue is added
insurance. Keep an extra one in your small parts bin on when you're on the
road.  That's what I do.