fot

Re: [Fot] Need TR3a front bumper bar and front apron for my 1958 TR3A

To: Don TR <58tr3a@videotron.ca>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Need TR3a front bumper bar and front apron for my 1958 TR3A
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 19:49:34 -0500
Mark Bradakis, could you check into SNAFU on Don Elliott's list connection?

FOT, can anyone help Don on a front valance and front bumper bar?

Don, I feel your pain....been there, done that.

Joe Alexander

Sent from my iPad

> On Oct 29, 2013, at 6:57 PM, Don TR <58tr3a@videotron.ca> wrote:
>
> Joe - I need you help (or your influence) because my message to FOT got
bounced when I sent the e-mail below.  The reply said I am not a member !!
What goes ?  I thought I was still a member.  Although I don't write often, I
read every message that comes from the FOT gang.

---------------------------

> Your mail to 'Fot' with the subject
>
>     Need TR3a front bumper bar and front apron for my 1958 TR3A

> The reason it is being held:
>
>     Post by non-member to a members-only list
>
> Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will receive
notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel this
posting, please visit the following URL:

http://autox.team.net/mailman/confirm/fot/b371a9e49f581eaf614adab579b9b357d1b
bc296

parts.  If you have either, let me know.  The insurance adjuster told me he
wants to use new parts but the repro bumper bars flare out on the ends like
ears and the supply of valances may take months to supply.  If you have nice
undented parts, I'd love to see a photo or two.

address below and use the correct @ and . in place of "at"  and "dot".

> e-mail ; - 58tr3a "at" videotron "dot" ca
>
> Don Elliott, Original Owner, 1958 TR3A, Montreal, Canada
>
> The adjuster agrees to paying all the packing, shipping, brokerage fees etc.
He told me "We have to make it right - as it was before the accident".
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive