fot

Re: [Fot] Need TR3a front bumper bar and front apron for my 1958 TR3A

To: 1958tr3a@videotron.ca, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Need TR3a front bumper bar and front apron for my 1958 TR3A
From: Bruce Lapierre <fasttr4@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 10:38:56 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: rainbowridgefarm@windstream.net
Don:

Think I might have found you some pieces - parts.  Ron Chernicky has a front
clip and a bunch of other sheet work for 2's & 3's.  He used to race both
locally and has a wealth of knowledge on vintage go fast stuff also.

Might be a great contact for FoT

Contact info rainbowridgefarm@windstream.net   440-338-6863

Good Luck           Bruce