fot

Re: [Fot] TR3 Prices

To: 'Richard Gehweiler' <mini@wi.rr.com>, 'FOT' <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR3 Prices
From: Don TR <58tr3a@videotron.ca>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 12:52:04 -0500
Richard - A small mouth TR3 would demand a higher price than a TR3A.  If it
has an overdrive add about $2000 more to the value.  If you go on e-bay
looking for used TRs you might see something similar.

Check out

http://www.triumphauctionwatch.com/auctions.php?model=TR3&country=CAN

Don Elliott, Original Owner, 1958 TR3A, Montreal