fot

Re: [Fot] Reproduction Steering Racks

To: tr4.tony@virgin.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Reproduction Steering Racks
From: vandecarr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 14:47:55 -0500 (EST)
I had my quick ratio rack fail when I hit a semi moveable object at an
autocross. I didn't hit that hard and I loss all steering.  I fabricated a
steel retainer to hold the pinion adjusting nut in place.  Haven't had any
trouble since then.  If anyone is using this rack in a track situation I'd
recommend doing the same.

Dean VanDeCarr