fot

Re: [Fot] The Big Picture

To: Edward Dunn <edunn@qualityfueltrailers.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] The Big Picture
From: Duncan Charlton <duncan.charlton54@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 15:25:11 -0600
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Ed,
Some of the Morgan guys got together and created a Wiki site exactly for this
purpose.  There have been other repositories of information (some here are
familiar with SOL -- Scions Of Lucas -- for example).  I don't know what's
involved in creating the Wiki initially but it's easy to write an article and
add it to the site -- I did one regarding upgrading stub axles a year or two
ago. You can see how it looks at:
https://sites.google.com/site/morganatica/b (seems to be down at the
moment).

Duncan