fot

Re: [Fot] Long tows to races and car/truck storage

To: 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Long tows to races and car/truck storage
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2013 18:09:27 -0700
Just a quick story related to tow vehicle storage.  Some years ago when
I was an active
autocrosser we had a Pro Solo one weekend, a Divisional the next here in
Utah.  A friend
arranged to leave his tow vehicle at our house.

It was a warm early summer, Karen and I went to sleep with the bedroom
window open.
Paul came to pick up his 3/4 ton dually diesel about 2 am.

We noticed.

mjb.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com