fot

[Fot] CVAR 2014 Schedule link including the Kastner Cup linked to the Ka

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] CVAR 2014 Schedule link including the Kastner Cup linked to the Kas Kastner web page
From: <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 13:03:03 +0000
CVAR has finally posted the 2014 race schedule on its web site including the
Kastner Cup and British small bore race. Here is the link.

http://www.corinthianvintagerace.com/2014-race-schedule/

If you missed previous email notification about the event I've attached the
press release with hotel and paddocking information.

We have rented the metal building, concrete floor paddock in its entirety, with
FOT getting first come first serve priority until all spaces are filled. At
some point we will have to offer up the rest to other British cars. We'd like
to get everybody into this building if possible so I am keeping a list of who
wants in. Please let me know if you want in.

The event costs will be reasonable. The building spots are $75.00 for the three
days. The three day event will be $400.00 including the Test in Tune Friday,
three group sessions each day (Warm Up, Qualifier and race) and the British
Small Bore race on Saturday and the Kastner Cup race on Sunday. You will not go
home hungry!

Please let me know if you are coming even if you want to paddock out of your
trailer, and spread the word to your non-internet accessible FOT.

Bob Kramer

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/vnd]
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive