fot

[Fot] Fw: 2014 Kastner Cup

To: FoT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Fw: 2014 Kastner Cup
From: Bobby Whitehead <igofaster@att.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 16:44:49 -0800 (PST)
From: Bobby Whitehead <igofaster@att.net>
To: FoT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 9:08 AM
Subject: 2014 Kastner Cup

Just want to let the group know, I've talked to our president with CVAR and
wanted to inform the group that the Kastner Cup in will be a Saturday feature
race, not Sunday as slated in December 2013 Victory Lane. So, if you have a
copy of Victory Lane and saw Sunday as the Kastner Cup event, please disregard.
Side bar, we've moved into our new home and I've been busting my hump with my
pawnshop and race car management. I did buy a 1965 AS Mustang and ran at Hallet
in October and placed 2nd in AS... good times. I've also managed to have
Pinnacle Autosports in Decatur Texas pull my new build engine and start over on
it (poor assembly), so my goal is to have my GT-6+ ready for the K-cup. Gregg
Rodgers and his Pinnacle Autosports are a 1st class facility that is located on
the grounds of Eagles Canyon Raceway, so we can expect 1st
 class service and assistance at the track with Pinnacle.
Very Merry Christmas to all my brothers and sisters in the Triumph world, God
bless you all the season.

Bobby Whitehead
Race Chairman CVAR May 16-18 2014
Eagles Canyon Raceway