fot

Re: [Fot] [CMSHG] Arnold Special

To: "Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] [CMSHG] Arnold Special
From: "Paul MacDonald" <macdonaldp@rogers.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 12:25:20 -0500
>From another email group that I belong to.

Paul

From: CMSHG@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CMSHG@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Gary
Emery
Sent: December 21, 2013 12:04 PM
To: CMSHG@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CMSHG] Arnold Special [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Gary Emery included below]

Hi everyone,

I am a new member of this group which I joined because I recently purchased
the Arnold Special, a Triumph-engined sports racer built by Edgar Arnold in
British Columbia around 1957-58. I know something about the car's race
history but there are a lot of gaps in the records. I hope to learn more
about my car and how it fits into Canadian motorsports history. A recent
photo is attached.

Gary Emery