fot

[Fot] TX World Speedway Triumph's racing

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] TX World Speedway Triumph's racing
From: <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 21:09:39 +0000
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQkVigGtwtc&feature=em-upload_owner

I just uploaded my first ever GoPro video from December 14th at Texas World
Speedway. It's a 20 minute race, so it is a little long. I don't know if
viewers will think so but it was a whole lot of fun.

I'll learn to trim it down, put in some verbiage and shorten them up.

For those of you that are considering coming to Eagles Canyon, we had 5
TR4/4A's, a TR3, 2 Spitfires and a TR4 powered Morgan for a mid-December race
weekend that was poorly subscribed. The Spitfires are almost in the video, well
one pops in at the carousel but I kept my foot down and warded him off. We'll
have more TxFOT at ECR and we are looking forward to defending our turf!

Bob Kramer
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive