fot

Re: [Fot] Spitfire head gaskets

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Spitfire head gaskets
From: Jack Mc <LimeyV8@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 14:02:14 -0500
Thanks everybody who answered!
The head gasket in CK260 does have the fire ring, so the consensus seems to be
that it will fit later 1300s with the recess as well as all 1500s which all
have the recess.
This leaves me wondering why the set is labeled "1.3L Spitfire Mk IV" - i.e.
neither 1.5L nor Spitfire 1500 appear on the label - but why ask why

Cheers,
Jack Mc

Sent from my iPad