fot

[Fot] FOT in Monterrey?

To: Friends of Triumph <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] FOT in Monterrey?
From: Don Marshall <donmarshall@nefcom.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 18:11:21 -0500
Many FOTers on the east coast know my grandson James, who we raised from
when he was a pup. He's been with us at almost every race we've done since
I started vintage racing in '99. Anyway, he joined the Marine Corps in
August and right now he's on his way to the Defense Language School in
Monterrey CA to start learning to speak Korean.

After he gets settled at the school he wants to buy an older 4x4 truck of
some sort and I'm wondering if there's someone out there who could refer
him to a reputable dealer or shop that could help him find what he wants
and not try to pull his eyes out.

He'll also want to spend as much time at Laguna Seca as possible.  We
understand that the Marines encourage their guys to volunteer at the track
so hopefully he'll get to do that, too.

Thanks, Don
TR4A #11
Spitfire #32