fot

[Fot] History search...

To: Friends of Triumph <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] History search...
From: Shawn Frank <my71spit13@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 17:41:18 -0800 (PST)
I have a few racing history questions and maybe some of you would be able to
answer them.

Did Bob Tullius buy a TR4A from the Triumph Competition Dept
that Kas ran at the '66 Sebring where they finished 1,2,3?
If so, was it the
same car Bob and Group 44 ran at the end of '66 and all of '67?
Did he sell
that car in '67?
Was it totaled in a hill climb event in PA later or does
someone still have that car?
Was one of the podium cars from '66 Sebring used
at Bonneville later?

I told you I have questions...haha

Just interesting to
me and I enjoy the stories behind them. I will write about it someday, but for
now it's just a curiosity...

I know that if anyone can answer even one of
these questions, it would be Friends of Triumph...

Shawn Frank
Editor,
Spitfire & GT6 Magazine
Admin, North American Triumphs