fot

Re: [Fot] Request for parts

To: "mrcpt1@sbcglobal.net" <mrcpt1fc@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Request for parts
From: Jeff Kelley <jeffreykelley@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 13:05:01 -0500 (EST)
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
When you say post, I presume you mean the male part of the snap. There
are three types, ones that are wood screws for the doors, ones with
short machine screws for the top of the windscreen, and ones with longer
machine screws for everywhere else. I may have what you need depending
on which style is required. The post are fairly easy to fabricate on a
lathe. The female part of the snap is the difficult part to obtain.

Jeff Kelley