fot

Re: [Fot] Road America - The Hawk

To: Allen Washatko <awashatko@wi.rr.com> s=q20140121; t=1405902457; bh=ZU8aT9o0EcjUhmNtL6qLrNv+CBZgB5VmIarEJIDGv7s=; h=Received:Received:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Message-Id:From: Subject:Date:To; b=V3bZf2W3kk+1Q3ta6umDtfa9vkEYnvT44PzAwADuS/5ZneXTOqpXs8kwqTGZ65GCN UFSRdWG0abVAjpj6FMdCEOIj7hEuIj0CCbn2AVWVr2g2tTB8gslP5J106hhQDGKMB3 84X5sd3iIr/sOnFHdJTKxq77oUXnxmS1RXT84MaYv50YPX7UiwqUkmRC3wNQRaIxo8 VcrsaguDBl+ItlVjGDooL41DCdJWMihXrX1YBy73U3ELEJVAXWWf09CaqTu+x10ycO 67Cgzh8NUvaWvKXso1NHiMiIl7QsG5eTBdvTn/Ab7W02mTijkNkmCwKj15eswvTiDC zGnCIS/X/cPcw==
Subject: Re: [Fot] Road America - The Hawk
From: Dave <dlhogye@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 17:27:38 -0700
Cc: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Hi Allen,
Congratulations for the successful race weekend.  Great job waving the Triumph
flag so high.
I also have the Braille 17 in my TR3.  Purchased through Summit, must have
been almost 4 years ago.  Great results so far, better knock on wood and order
another soon.
Keep up the good work and sharing your experiences with your Triumph Friends.

Dave H.

Sent from my iPad