fot

[Fot] Small journal Spit crank

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Small journal Spit crank
From: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 05:14:59 -0700
Group: I originally posted this in late May but the last never accepted it.
During my cleaning of house this past weekend I came upon a small journal Spit
1300 crank on the shelf. It has been turned to .010/.010 and is ready for use.
Someone a while ago asked for or about one and I can't remember who it was. If
anyone desires this please email me; in the meantime I'll give a look see to
find out what I paid for the machining. I also have a couple of 1147cc cranks
too if anyone is using them in their 1300's.
Thanks - Ed-
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive