fot

Re: [Fot] Thanks

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Thanks
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 15:53:07 -0600
A Page wrote:

> Thanks very much to Dave and Kas for getting me into the disorganization. I
> appreciate it and looking forward to reading all the valuable information here
> - and asking a few questions!

There is a searchable archive available, link at the bottom of each message for
those on the real time list.  Unfortunately it stopped working when my servers
got
hacked a while back, you'll notice there are no posts from the last few months
in there.
I am going to try to get it working this weekend, didn't get much done on it
last weekend.

And welcome aboard, Ashley, as well as Pat McKearn who was also recently added.

mjb.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive