fot

Re: [Fot] More on Grattan

To: "Michael Moore" <mmoore@mtmcpafirm.com>,"Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] More on Grattan
From: jason@multivintage.com
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 16:39:52 +0000
Its kind of a land rush as the paddock gets pretty full. But I too would like
to be close to all our guys. We typically do lower paddock with a view of the
pond and turn 3. Tony is usually near the esses. I'm fine with either. FGR
camps right there at the track and have been known to have a good time until
all hours of the night, fire... Etc.
Jason.
FGR.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T