fot

Re: [Fot] Nomination to FoT

To: Friends <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Nomination to FoT
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2014 00:23:12 -0600
triosan@gmail.com wrote:
> Screw it - 5 bucks a year each and you would get to race with us. 50 a year
> make for richness and that is my contribution.

A fair number of people contribute, mostly during the spring fund drive, but it
is always nice
to pull a check out of the PO box, or check Paypal and find a new donation
every now and again.
And there are familiar, regular names attached to many donations. Most of you
Get It.

But covering expenses is not what these lists are about, especially this one.
My task is to be
an enabler, to assist in whatever way I can to promote the addiction we share,
to keep the Sporting
Triumph on the track, on the road, in our lives and in our hearts.

mjb.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive