fot

Re: [Fot] High Plains Raceway RMVR

To: <rjl@gt-classics.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>, <wgrosenbach@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] High Plains Raceway RMVR
From: "Jim Gray" <toodamnfunky@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 13:58:19 -0600
Thread-index: Ac+w5FrVvYys7IEiQ5KHt5BxHKT18gAAwFog s=q20140121; t=1407269023; bh=WXw/uXYztsB5YMFn5mnv3fmGK57TY2lhNSIcASUEoLA=; h=Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=aacxavpT9pcL6EsPAaMGGWefLI8suET2ltsnFkFZUOOCE3GQanB0fDlKaGZM2Zi/I qVEGt2K57YSOy4WrQwsBDbBo1lMs49Q1wjXgDHbwFH1B4z8Alzib3NbsQqzS9UkGXx E6HJVbMXjhCDhPUaaZIwtE5ER+YeKkwHFHjYj8G9tRv5lU3uefLl6bcRc4bGNxCbhi CZBb7ooKkKn9VEWWqWsvUt9GTEm368+0wCRTZtwYxGiEWjgjcmva9DgK2zptrR1PLl okKZ3T5pkw/bdVt3hpiOI3TVIMIxf4bOJxUqnRssKjDQEXEO0IpJb1V5CuUcePPizL T3gIszDhK9VpA==
I would be happy to second but we haven't really been sure what her plans
were after Clive's death. I'll send her an email now.
jim g