fot

[Fot] Triumph Race Film

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Triumph Race Film
From: John <bfcc@hotmail.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 15:23:58 +0000
I don't know if this has been seen on the list yet but Chris Marx and the
Triumph Competition & British GT racing group asked us to shoot a video at the
Nurburgring Historic Trophy.  Chris will have copies of the DVD with him at
the next race meeting which I think is Zolder next weekend.  We're also
hopeful Joe Alexander will have a few for sale shortly and maybe Ted
Schumacher too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci-hDRBRpO0

In the meantime, copies can be had from www.triumphdvd.co.uk.  We're hopeful
enough people find this race film interesting enough that we can attempt
something very similar at next year's Kastner Cup so any comments in that
regards gratefully received.

John.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com