fot

Re: [Fot] Rota wheels.

To: "'McKearn McKearn'" <mckearn2@gmail.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Rota wheels.
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 08:19:26 +0200
Hi,

these wheels never made it through the German TUV testing procedures to
become road legal.
As far I see on the German web page, they claim a lot and prove nothing.

There are many more rims which have a very good reputation. I would go with
proven products.

Bastuck has made new wheels by himself, TUV tested with all papers needed to
certificate strength and salt resistance.
He made these wheels because he is a racer and sick of not perfect wheels he
had to race on.
http://www.bastuck.de/shop/index.php?&cat=20000&hg=20900&ug=20901&detail=1&l
ang=en

You can find them on the lower part of that page.

Cheers
Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----