fot

[Fot] GT6 Wiper motor

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] GT6 Wiper motor
From: McKearn McKearn <mckearn2@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014 20:24:59 -0500
Hi All.
  Sorry to be posting stuff not related to racing but I'm still working on
this restoration and have a few more bugs to shake out  I recently received
my two speed windshield wiper motor back from being rebuilt. Nice price tag
for not much work. I was told it could use some new wires(which he did a
very nice job of replacing) and that nothing else was wrong. The reason for
sending it out was because it only ran on low speed and even then it was
slow and weak... I have swapped switches around with another used one and
have added a good external ground wire and still no difference. Can anyone
point me in the right direction?
By the way, those switches must operate by some kind of witchcraft. Can
someone explain to me how these thing work???
  Thanks. P.J.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive