fot

Re: [Fot] SPA 6 HOURS

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] SPA 6 HOURS
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 19:33:51 +0200
It didn't turn out well for us.

On the first stint with our start driver we lost the left rear wheel. All 4
bolts where sheared off.

Car got repaired and I went out to get the car to a 45th position.

I never drove so slow. White/Payne in their TR4 flew past me on straights
and corners.

On my last lap I ran in the dark into a heavy drop of rain and lost it. Way
too fast.

I didn't see the rain coming.

I crashed the car and after about 10 minutes I got pulled out of the gravel.

I drove the car to the pits. Front wheel got something but the 3rd driver
went out with what was left and we finished on position 71 of 110.

BTW...on his stint the wiper passed away and he had no sight.

RAIN RAIN RAIN

Cheers

Chris
fot@autox.team.net