fot

Re: [Fot] GT6 transmission

To: "jason@multivintage.com" <jason@multivintage.com>, "damys@charter.net" <damys@charter.net>, Fot <fot-bounces@autox.team.net>, Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] GT6 transmission
From: Brian Dennis <britracer89@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 10:25:37 +0000 (UTC)
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s2048; d=yahoo.com; b=kzBmz8a8IGslzAZZHB4wfVsgojj4wMhLwkBmWYlZcYTYhW0CmtetHhvKkUz9ROd6bI7QfcziWW0FS25d2/HBR1cCoh59ya9HTDVYN9UYeIQPjteLhAyxIZHVjT9jX0pYQlq3XcutI9PSjFttd8JxM6iW+KffVWlaYoVRCLO/CLS7scU/FwqOWFO8iWwpDzdh05nwPbkiyE/MUkfOgp5NcyrurcUubasJ6yGrfDZeFyE0VHdzzVbnk6dEE95EKR7zsFzSEnIvS141q1T8t0HLu0ludQ7YFLytiRYfdEP1ShznMWfW/LjasE/8Qgh9T/bbp3wIzpD+T/QpDze9niqRrA==;