fot

[Fot] Fwd: Triumph GT6 Race Car, SCCA, lots of parts

To: "<fot@autox.team.net>" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Fwd: Triumph GT6 Race Car, SCCA, lots of parts
From: Greg And Alison Blake <ablake2@austin.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 09:53:09 -0500
Cc: Scott Booth <ssou_32@yahoo.com>
Anyone know this car?  Gotta a buddy I am trying to corrupt.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Blake, Gregory S" <greg.blake@atkinsglobal.com>
> Date: October 28, 2014 at 9:50:00 AM CDT
> To: Greg and Alison Blake <ablake2@austin.rr.com>
> Subject: Triumph GT6 Race Car, SCCA, lots of parts
>

> http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/cto/4711892956.html
>

> This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected.
If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing
stated in this communication shall be legally binding.

> The ultimate parent company of the Atkins Group is WS Atkins plc. Registered
in England No. 1885586. Registered Office Woodcote Grove, Ashley Road, Epsom,
Surrey KT18 5BW. A list of wholly owned Atkins Group companies registered in
the United Kingdom and locations around the world can be found at
http://www.atkinsglobal.com/site-services/group-company-registration-details

> Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive