fot

Re: [Fot] 2015 Kastner Cup

To: "'Scott Janzen'" <sjanzen@me.com>, "''Friends of Triumph' Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] 2015 Kastner Cup
From: "Craig Wensley" <wensley_tr@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 15:51:16 -0400
What no 8s

-----Original Message-----
From: Fot [mailto:fot-bounces@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Scott Janzen
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2014 1:31 PM
To: 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph
Subject: [Fot] 2015 Kastner Cup

thanks for the responses!  We're already up to 27 cars/drivers, with a great
mix of cars, just from the FOT response.  Keep 'em coming!
So far, the breakdown is roughly nine Spitfires (great turn-out), 5-6 GT6s,
eight TR4s, two TR3s, two TR6s and  two TR250s.  There are other Triumph
racers who usually show that aren't on the FOT list, so I think we're headed
for a great turn-out.  Start working on your cars now so we won't be beaten
by equipment - I know I need to!

I'll try to cut down on the promotional emails for awhile, but I am asking
for someone to coordinate the t-shirt order process.  We have the design and
a supplier, and it's too early to actually start taking orders, but I'd like
to get this one off my plate.  Any volunteers?

Jason, I'm going to flag this for your benefit - Jim Dolan is planning on
entering three historic GT6s:

1972 GT6 (Brian Fuerstenau original Group 44 car)
1972 GT6 (Kas Kastner's original car)
1969 GT6 (Harvey Thompson9s original car)
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/wensley_tr@comcast.net