fot

Re: [Fot] Fuel Safe woe

To: <don@dcphotos.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fuel Safe woe
From: "Spitfire Racing" <Spitfire_Racing@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 11:55:12 -0500
Don, to the best of my awareness Fuel Safe does have bladders available for
all size cells. You're correct, there is no SAFE repair for a leaky bladder.
Depending on it's age you may want to replace the foam while you're at it.
Not very expensive given the life of it. The metal shell comes apart easily
to access the bladder.

Best regards

Russ Moore
Spitfire #49