fot

[Fot] First laps in my new TR6

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] First laps in my new TR6
From: <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 0:42:54 +0000
Thanks to Dave Foreman, racing here in his Porsche 914, I can watch some of the
first two races I completed in the TR6 I bought from Sam Halkias. This is the
ex-Mark Gerdes TR6 that Sam reworked into a "vintage" car; his definition, not
one agreed to by most vintage club's. The car is outstanding but will need a
3:45 rear gear to take advantage of the straights and keep the rev's down. It
was quite a treat to drive this car on a track I have raced as a momentum
driver, attacking where I once carried speed.

First racing laps in the TR6.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNmXAZFtZ84

Second Race, same result.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fVlozw55bM

Thanks Sam and Dave (yeah, I said that......)

Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com