fot

Re: [Fot] Head Studs

To: Allen Washatko <awashatko@wi.rr.com>, "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Head Studs
From: Rick Parent <rick.parent@att.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 18:40:29 -0800
It's not stretched head studs. Your engine is most likely on the edge
concerning your jetting. I believe your deduction on the Fall event having
better air because of the cooler weather is correct. We had a crazy year
concerning weather changes. I always jet a little fat and we had trouble at 2
events this year, we didn't lose any motors but quite a few others did. I have
an air density gauge and a weather station, they both do the same thing and are
mandatory for keeping our engines safe.

On Sunday, November 30, 2014 6:38 PM, Allen Washatko <awashatko@wi.rr.com>