fot

Re: [Fot] Fwd: TR6 - Cometic MLS Head Gasket

To: "'John Hasty'" <jhasty@mhc-law.com>, "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fwd: TR6 - Cometic MLS Head Gasket
From: "Steve Yott" <tr4@wi.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 20:58:55 -0600
Cc: 'John Baucom' <baucom86@gmail.com>
References: <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAACxbEgK3O79MiqnuYcYqj9HCgAAAEAAAAFeuLB8Eq1lDlNiITEcUFLoBAAAAAA==@netspace.net.au> <BLU168-W997F54F12283CE4C5EE4C4BA7D0@phx.gbl> <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAACxbEgK3O79MiqnuYcYqj9HCgAAAEAAAACU5RoCfcU9MkN+ViifB0FsBAAAAAA==@netspace.net.au> <E7942732-C685-4288-9375-EA19F03FC09A@mhc-law.com>, <CAO9hOyxYyrESgezx1BC-MFE_V6r2XWwX8JfzGEv9mBYntdZB5w@mail.gmail.com> <C0896300-C2C1-489A-9D8D-E39BE40AAB87@mhc-law.com>
Do we know what the thickness of these would be?  This obviously has much to
do with the static CR.

Steve Yott