fot

Re: [Fot] Front Caliper question

To: Diesel Performance Parts - Info <info@dieselperformanceparts.com>, 'Tony Drews' <tony@tonydrews.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Front Caliper question
From: Brian Dennis <britracer89@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 16:49:05 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: "'fot@autox.team.net'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s2048; d=yahoo.com; b=ONoGmR9/IoBMtBvB/qpNC5A+7p5TsDN3Og6PeYs6d4EsWU5oAAeF5UKvhjQtP/+30000cMj2QlxxkZZv/c6T0tUCejA9eofKmdZCergG6q5I1CY/A8g2ENidCqdDx/lsjqppgN7a1JVQjZVEq8JTIfPaIuVmXbrJES7uaeor60Zgqv0W0bpqU+qCK+yLoUYyqXeB25An7ExIftyMHDiNrUoSn0kLQdjD/zxAy0UrPdApyjF/BeukJyqh2QgjenOPZ/RFggiFgFp8Em3N3mMjUajvGOlKl18K7kyhV4pi5V7aAwOAtVygM0TSSPGGd6PiEA0ijbPMpcLcBk0oXf6H4Q==;
Bob Rickner (RRF Classic Car) carries new forged vertical links for GT6 and
Spitfire. His personal hobby is Lotus stuff so he is also knowledgeable with
the Lotus. He has both solid trunion pin and drilled pin vertical links. He
has a nice trunionless set up I've been running on my car for several years
now. He carries aluminum hubs and caliper brackets. His email:B Jr. Robert
Rickner <rhrflyer@hotmail.com>
Nice guy. Good to deal with.BrianFoster, RI