fot

Re: [Fot] Holley tuning

To: "'Rick Parent'" <rick.parent@att.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Holley tuning
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 15:39:20 +0100
Hi Rick,

I tried that already  by accident.

When I had removed the floats to change the jets to a larger size (was 4x71
at RA last year and now it is 2x73 and 2x77) I left by accident the lever of
the rear secondary float disengaged, so I ran only with the front
accelerator pump.

The engine was running very lean at RA and also on the first race at Spa.
Now I have an AF between 13  13.5

It was no difference fellable with only one accelerator pump. And the
hesitation was still there.

Maybe changing the front one to a smaller size and leaving the rear as it
is?

Cheers

Chris