fot

[Fot] Kastner Cup tee shirt/dinner payment

To: FOT team <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup tee shirt/dinner payment
From: "J.C. Hassall via Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 14:44:27 -0500
I've been asked if shirts and dinner can be paid for by the same check .  Yes,
pls do pay with a single check.

As a reminder, the shirts are going to be stunning, with Clark Lincoln's poster
(see my earlier email or the latest VTR magazine) on the front and drivers'
names participating in the race on the back.  Additionally, FOT will have
"DRIVER" printed on a sleeve (to distinguish us from the larger Triumph
community).

Since race registration is now open, let's see shirt and dinner orders pour in!
 I'll post spam-o-grams periodically to .... hassall ... you.

jim

Fat-thumbed from my iPhone
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com