fot

[Fot] FS - RHD steering rack from a MKIII Spitfire

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] FS - RHD steering rack from a MKIII Spitfire
From: Yellow04 via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 08:41:17 -0500
So you don't come across one of these every day. A member of a local club asked
me for some help selling a right hand drive steering rack from a Spit. I think
it fits all year Spitfires, but it came out of a MKIII. He is looking for $100.
Delivery to a race in the East possible, including the KCup.

Henry

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive