fot

[Fot] Kastner Cup driver list & shirt update

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup driver list & shirt update
From: "J.C. Hassall via Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 20:29:27 -0400

--089e0122aef88ee5ae0511c18612

As a reminder, the deadline for ordering shirts is 1 APR.  The shirt will
have Clark Lincoln's awesome artwork on the front and a list of drivers'
names on the back.  So, if you plan to drive and have not registered with
VRG, please let me know before 1 APR and register with them  (
http://www.vrgonline.org/events/ ).

We are approaching the required minimum shirt order but we're not there
yet, so please get your orders in ASAP or sooner.  I can accept BBQ orders
until 12 MAY, but please don't wait until the last minute.  Do as I say,
not as I do :-)

tnx

jim

--089e0122aef88ee5ae0511c18612

=C2=A0 The shirt will have Clark Lincoln&#39;s awesome artwork on the front=
 and a list of drivers&#39; names on the back.=C2=A0 So, if you plan to dri=
ve and have not registered with VRG, please let me know before 1 APR and re=
gister with them =C2=A0(<a href=3D"http://www.vrgonline.org/events/";>http:/=
ing the required minimum shirt order but we&#39;re not there yet, so please=
 get your orders in ASAP or sooner.=C2=A0 I can accept BBQ orders until 12 =
MAY, but please don&#39;t wait until the last minute.=C2=A0 Do as I say, no=
v></div>

--089e0122aef88ee5ae0511c18612--

--===============0433222804462573717==

fot@autox.team.net