fot

Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup shirt deadline

To: "J.C. Hassall" <jhassall@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup shirt deadline
From: Bob Kramer via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 18:17:09 +0000
Cc: "J.C. Hassall via Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Jim,

It is looking like I won't be able to make the K Cup this year. My son Andrew
is busy and I haven't been able to coerce a companion for the long tows. I
don't want to do it alone. So please take Bob and Andrew Kramer's name off the
participant list for the shirts. If something changes I'll be OK without a
shirt.
Thanks

Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com