fot

[Fot] Oak Tree turn at VIR

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Oak Tree turn at VIR
From: "J.C. Hassall via Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 18:21:17 -0400

--089e0158ad52f688f90512d95d78

I just saw on the local news that 10+ years ago a kid gathered some acorns
from the famous oak tree.  Fast forward to today: a ceremony was held to
plant an "offspring" of that tree at the namesake turn.  The track made a
plaque from a section of the old tree which  will be on display next to the
new tree.

jim

--089e0158ad52f688f90512d95d78

ered some acorns from the famous oak tree.=C2=A0 Fast forward to today: a c=
eremony was held to plant an &quot;offspring&quot; of that tree at the name=
sake turn.=C2=A0 The track made a plaque from a section of the old tree whi=
iv></div>

--089e0158ad52f688f90512d95d78--

--===============8987289404521958139==

fot@autox.team.net